Download the flyer here (PDF)
The Barony of Grey Niche presents:
Samhain: The Dance of War
When: October 24-26, 2014
Location: Piersol Group Camp - Meeman-Shelby Forrest State Park
910 Riddick Rd, Millington, TN 38053
Click Here for Google map to location
Come explore the mystery and intrigue the Ottomans and the Venetians during the 16th century. What better way to explore these two wonderful cultures than through their dance!
We would like to invite you to join us as we celebrate the art of dance on and off the field. Fighters can look forward to a long day of war scenarios while artisans battle it out in our A&S competition. And after a long day of war join us for the Dance of Peace Saturday evening after feast.
Classes will be offered throughout the day, focusing on dance, so that all will be prepared to dance the night away after the fabulous feast designed to combine the best of the East and the West.
Autocrat: Jacquette d’Anjou
Feastcrat: Arielle de Brabazon
Reservationist: Maistresse Alysia Gabrielle de Fougeres
mka Mazelle Attiya
You may coordinate with the Reservationist in person, or
You may send reservations to: Barony of Grey Niche
PO Box 11184
Memphis, TN 38111
Make checks payable to: Barony of Grey Niche, SCA-TN Inc
- Weekend with Feast………. Adult: $17….Child: $8
- Weekend without Feast….. Adult: $12…Child: $6
- Daytrip with Feast…………. Adult:$12….Child: $6
- Daytrip without Feast…….. Adult: $8….Child: $4
Preregistration closes Oct. 15. (MUST be postmarked by Oct. 15)
After Oct 15 add $1.00 to above prices. CASH ONLY at the door.
Child under 6 are free. Ages 7-12 pay child’s price.
Non SCA member add $5 NMSC
No family shall pay a site fee higher than 3 adult members as long as all family members are current SCA members.
- Take your best route to the corner of Hwy 51 and N. Watkins St. Take N. Watkins (approx. 6 miles north.)
- At the dead end make a left onto Locke Cuba Rd. Drive approx. 1 mile to the stop sign at Bluff Rd.
- Turn right and continue for half a mile. Turn into the park entrance on your left.
- Make the first right past the Visitors Center and then the first left. Follow this road to the camp.